Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dont Make Fun :) ...even though i know you will...


So the other night me and Jonathan were going through some old pictures that my dad got back from my late grandpa Green. Jonathan took a pic of this one w/ his phone. Pretty funny huh. Thought I'd share. I should do more posting of the old time photos too. They're pretty humorous. Go 1980's!!!! We knew style.....

5 comments:

Liz D said...

Lol I love it! its cute! Besides we all have a crazy pic of us from childhood somewhere :) love you! You should put one of Jon up :)

Marie said...

I remember that little girl!! (sweet! and I still love her!!)

Jonathan said...

You look like a 6 year old Meg Ryan (from You've Got Mail).

Marie said...

you DO look like Meg Ryan!!

joann boswell said...

I'm pretty sure I've got a copy of this one in an old photo album somewhere.